Competition Prize Draw Rules
These rules apply to the following competition being conducted by WWRD Australia Pty Limited (WWRD) of 100 Holbeche Road Arndell Park NSW 2148 Australia:
1. No purchase is required.
2. There will be one prize draw. Entry to the draw can only be made by completion of the survey sent to you.
3. On-line completion for the survey will be available from 11th August 2017 to midnight on 23rd August 2017.
4. Your responses must be completed for all the designated questions within the survey. All questions are mandatory so need to be answered to meet the requirements of a completed survey.
5. One prize is available to be won in your country and is as follows: Wedgwood product/s up to the value of (AUD) $1,000 (subject to product availability). There are no cash alternatives. WWRD reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for any reason with a prize(s) of an equivalent value.
6. Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one per person, subject to proper completion of the relevant on-line survey. Multiple, automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified.
7. The prize draw is open to residents of Australia only.
8. The winning entry which complies with these Rules will be randomly selected in the presence of an independent observer on 25th August 2017 at WWRD premises in the United Kingdom. The selection shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email, sent to the email address provided at the time of entry. If the initial winner cannot be contacted, then another successful entrant will be selected, again at random.
10. By entering the prize draw competition, the winning entrant consents to WWRD contacting them by email and to WWRD publishing their first or given name and town of residence on https://www.wedgwood.com.au/ and on its social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
12. WWRD may disclose the personal information of any entrant to a third party in order to fulfil all necessary requirements relating to the award of the prize.
13. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that WWRD shall not bear any liability for (a) entries which are lost, incomplete, delayed or destroyed (whether as a result of website failure, technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet or otherwise); or (b) any property damage in any way attributable to the prize draw (including but not limited to damage to computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the prize draw website.
14. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of WWRD (including without limitation by reason of a virus) the prize draw cannot be carried out or completed in accordance with these Rules, WWRD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the prize draw.
15. The instructions on how to complete and return the on-line competition entry form part of these Rules. These Rules constitute the entire agreement between prize draw entrants and WWRD regarding the prize draw.
These Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and by entering the prize draw entrants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.